JOB TITLE: CONTENT INTERN
Location: Remote (EU)
Type: Part-time Internship
Duration: 6 months
3 July 2022
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate, and enthusiastic individual to support our communications and marketing team.
The successful candidate will work closely with our team to help create, manage and distribute content across various channels, including social media, email, and website. If you have a passion for cycling and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, get in touch with us!
- Assist with drafting and editing content for social media, email newsletters, and website
- Monitor and engage with social media communities and track performance metrics
- Create social media graphics to support the team’s communication efforts
- Help plan and execute social media campaigns and events
- Research and write content on cycling races
- Provide race reporting and updates
- Keep team website updated (WordPress and the associate Word Press Plugins)
- Manage and organize team social media assets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of social media platforms and content creation
- Understanding of professional road cycling
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent with WordPress
- Competency in graphic design
- Available to work on weekends
- Opportunity to gain practical experience in a professional sports team environment
- Exposure to media and public relations practices
- Given space to introduce and implement your own ideas
- Networking opportunities within the cycling industry
- Flexible remote work arrangement
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!